Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grey Matter Doesn't Matter!

This visual explains perfectly the concept of the right brain, left brain in our digital era, The left brain visual shows the cold, under designed, calculating era of the Information Age. The right brain shows us inventiveness, empathy, joyfulness, and meaning in life and the work environment. There are no borders in this environment. It gives new meaning to grey matter and going green! This side will flourish and not flounder.
There were several other designs that I really would like, but in one picture, this design did it all in one look.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! It is one that I also looked at and thought it was a great fit with the message of the book. After looking at the photo who would want to be on the left side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my photo, but I LOVE your image! I wanted to use this one as well, so now I have 'brain envy.' :) Really, it's the perfect cover for the book.

    ReplyDelete