Saturday, October 23, 2010

I selected this image for the book, A Whole New Mind, because based on the title, I felt I needed to go beyond what an actual brain looks like. The mind is an awful/wonderful thing. Imagination can be so beautiful and take us to wonderful places. It can also be scary and lead us to question our decisions and become very undertain. I also believe that we do not always know our own mind's potential. Each and every person has a logical and a creative side, some have more dominance than the other. It is how we utilize our mind that will determine our future.

1 comment:

  1. What a creative photo. I agree that we have a logical and a creative side. As I read this book I realize that it's okay to spend time being creative instead of always thinking and acting from the left side of my brain.

    ReplyDelete